Welcome to TD Summer Reading Club 2021: Game On! Register now starting on June 19th.
Over the summer, it’s time to get reading! Read anything – picture books, nonfiction, comics, chapter books, magazines or newspapers – and log online time spent reading. You and your family can register here to track your minutes and earn reading badges plus points! When you have 120 points (120 minutes of reading), win a ballot to be entered into draws for prizes. The last day to log your reading is August 21st.
- July 3rd – Early Bird Registration
- July 31st – July Grand Prize
- August 20th – August Grand Prize
You can earn extra points by:
- Participating in library programs on Facebook or Zoom (pssst make sure you enter the secret code to claim the points)
- Participating in downloadable activities like Neighborhood BINGO
- Sending pictures of you and your family doing programs at home via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
Not sure how to register? Watch the video right under the big green register button!
Need a library card? You can register for one here.
Our staff are happy to help you, call us at 905-683-4000 or visit our website.
So what are you waiting for? Game ON!