Circulation Loan Periods
Loan periods vary by item type. The due date for each item is printed on the receipt you receive upon borrowing.
|Loan Period||Item Type|
|Renewal||Five renewals per item will be allowed (except Quick Flicks and Quick Picks). If a request is pending, no renewals are permitted|
|2 days||Quick Flicks
Note: Limit of 3 each of Restricted and Non Restricted per Library card
|72 hours||Hoopla Movies and TV Series|
|7 days||CDs, Movies, Magazines, Quick Picks, Software, Video Games and Hoopla Music and TV box sets with three or more discs that have a hold for another customer|
|14 days||Any 21-day loan period item that has a hold for another customer, and Freading eBooks TV Box sets with three or more discs|
|21 days||All other materials, including Overdrive eBooks and Downloadable Audiobooks
Note: Limit of 20 Overdrive items per Library card
|Material||Daily Fine||Maximum Charge|
|Quick Flicks and Quick Picks||$1||$10|
|DVDs and Blu-rays||$0.25||$10|
|All other Adult Items||$0.25||$10|
|All other Kids Items||$0.10||$10|
|Replacement Library Card||$0.50|
|Replacement Media Case||$2|
|Replacement DVD, CD or audiobook graphic cover||$5.50|
|Collection agency administrative fee for accounts in excess of $50||$15|
|Non-resident fee||$35 (annually)|
- All Fines and Fees, including the maximum charges, are per item.
- Borrowing privileges are restricted when unpaid overdue fines or charges reach $20.
- Library membership is renewed annually. All outstanding fines and charges must be paid in order to renew a membership card. Members must verify their contact information. Lost or damaged Library cards will be replaced at a cost to the member.
- Senior citizens (65+) have the privilege of choosing not to pay overdue fines.
- A collection agency has been engaged to recover overdue items and fines in excess of $50.
- For more information about the library's collection agency and overdue materials, please click here.