We have collections, resources and programs in several languages including:
• Books for adults and kids, magazines, movies, music and online resources.
• Multilingual and multicultural programs.
• Telephone interpretation in over 200 languages to communicate with staff if you don’t speak English.
• Website translation into different languages using the “Translate” feature on our homepage.
• Books and CDs for adults at a variety of learning English levels.
You will find items in other languages at our Main and McLean Branches:
Check our current What’s On newsletter under the “Programs” tab for detailed information on multicultural programs for all ages.
Receive interpretation assistance when you come to the Library or call with inquiries. The service is available to all customers, during Library hours, in over 200 languages.
To access Language Line interpreters, call 905-683-4000.